Selasa, 21 Agustus 2012

Magnum Cafe !!!!! \m/

Yesterday, in Tuesday, 21 August 2012 *LOL* I went to Grand Indonesia Mall with my friends. Their name was Paramitha, Rosalia, Sister Adriani, and Brother Aditya. 
We planned 3 days before we go to Grand Indonesia.
First time, we planned that we wanna go to Taman Anggrek Mall to play Ice Skate :D XD
But we canceled it, then my friends said she wanna go to beach . But all of us didn't want to go there.
And the other person said wanna go to Gandaria City, and I agree ! :p 
But Gandaria City was very far from here. 
And finally, Sister Adriani said she wanna go to Grand Indonesia for Magnum Cafe
And all of us finally agree *again* to go to Grand Indonesia.
We will meet in Paramitha's home in 08.00 in the morning :)

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~~~~~ !

From 05.30 AM I woke up by alarm. 
And I take a bath in 07.00 AM 
Then I went to Paramitha's home in 07.15 AM
When I went to Mitha's home, my father was misguided :x
And we turning back. Finally I arrived in Mitha's home.
I told her that me and my father were misguided and she laughed -_______-
I'm the first person that arrived in Mitha's home to went to Grand Indonesia
And not long after me, Rosalia and Sister Adriani came.
In 09.30 o'clock in the morning, Brother Aditya came with his car.
And we went to the Grand Indonesia.
After parking, we walked to the UF (upper floor)
And obviously.. Magnum Cafe not open yet
So we queued. In 10.30 o'clock Magnum Cafe was opened
And we entered, wow ! It's the first time I went to Magnum Cafe

This is some photo that we take in Magnum Cafe :
LOL

Together

Me with Paramitha

Rosalia, Sister Adriani, Brother Aditya

ME

Paramitha

Rosalia

Cheers girls !

My self

Together"

Ko Aditya's

MAGNUM CAFE

Mine :D I just take 2 photo of our menu that we chose :( 

1 komentar:

  1. hai..
    Saya lagi nyusun skripsi yang temanya tentang Magnum Cafe, tolong bantuin isi kuesioner saya di https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pr6p53DQdNC-oQk6ZDtlfviiXBrx3AtTVc10zpYFDds/viewform

    makasih ya :)

    BalasHapus